- one/2 cup fast change of state oats
- 1/2 cup honey-sweetened dry cereal
- three tablespoons of general flour
- 1/2 cup packed refined sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- five cups of recent peaches – peeled,
- cellular and sliced
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 cup shredded pecans
heat up the kitchen appliance to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). during a medium bowl, mix the oats, granola, 3 tablespoons flour,
ANd brown sugar. Cut within the one/4 cup butter till crumbly.
Place peach slices in an 8-inch sq. baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining 1 tablespoon of flour. Scatter the oat mixture over the
peaches. Sprinkle prime with cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and pecans.
Bake in preheated kitchen appliance for thirty minutes, or until golden brown.