- one tablespoon oil
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced inexperienced bell
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1 clove of garlic, shredded
- 1 teaspoon flavourer
- a pair of teaspoons of dried rosemary
- 1/2 cup condiment
- three (6 ounces) cans of tuna, drained
Heat the oil in a very giant frypan over medium-high heat. Add the bell pepper, onion and garlic; cook and stir till limp. cut back the warmth to medium, and stir within the seasoned salt, rosemary and ketchup.
Simmer, stirring constantly, till slightly brown. combine within the tuna, and cook for regarding five a lot of minutes to mix the flavors before serving.